Who is ready for MommyCon 2018?! Read on to find out why you don’t want to miss this amazing mommy convention and while you’re at it, get the details to enter to win a pair of MommyCon Charlotte tickets...
What is MommyCon?
MommyCon is a nationwide natural parenting convention series held in select major cities. This year MommyCon will be held in New York, Charlotte, Pasadena, Orlando and San Diego. We’re talking venders, speakers and resources galore all focused on holistic health and wellness, eco-friendly children’s products, child safety standards, baby wearing, breastfeeding, cloth diapering and female self care and wellness.
Who should attend?
Parents-to-be and parents of children ages 0-5 years old. Yes! Dad’s are welcome too! I’ll be attending MommyCon Charlotte with my hubby. We're making it a "date day" and leaving the kids behind! If you prefer to bring the kids along, they are totally welcomed to attend MommyCon. Children under 16 are free!
Why should you attend?
I'm glad you asked! ;-) The community alone at MommyCon is amazing! At MommyCon, you'll be surrounded by other moms going through the same parenting stage and maybe make a new mom best friend! MommyCon is all about supporting mamas in their journey through parenthood. No judgement allowed!
Expectant Mamas...There is so much more to having a baby than figuring out the most unique gender reveal and beginning your registry. If this is your first baby, you’ll likely be soaking in all the information that you can before your adorable little bundle of joy makes their arrival into the world. MommyCon is the perfect place to pack your mommy brain with research based info. on a ton of relevant baby topics and have some fun shopping the newest, safest, baby products on the market! Check out the massive list of venders attending the Charlotte MommyCon HERE.
New Mamas...There is a pretty big possibility that you’re desperately in need of community. Ask me how I know?! ;-). The overwhelm of diaper changes, piles of laundry, baths, baby food, baby cries, baby cuddles, bottles, pumping, nursing sessions and more nursing and more nursing and more...you get the idea. It’s HARD WORK! By the end of the day, you might have forgotten what it’s like to talk to another adult. Don’t even mention the fact that your baby has their days and nights mixed up because there isn't even an "end of the day” for you! When was the last time you showered? Why can't you figure out what to make for dinner or even find the time to finally check out Real Plans. Do you even have friends?! Who has time to make friends?! Okay, I’m done. Let’s stop the pity party and head to MommyCon! ;-)
Aside from the mommy community, the seminars will be amazing!
At MommyCon Charlotte, there will be seminars on:
- cloth diapering
- baby wearing
- potty training
- nurturing baby's brain development (I’m excited to see if baby sign language, will be discussed in this one!)
- dealing with picky eaters
- transitioning babies to solid food
- mealtime solutions for parents with special needs children
- creating your birth plan
And last but not least...
- a presentation on menstrual cups. You can send dad to another seminar during this one! ;-)
Here's the full MommyCon Charlotte Schedule.
MommyCon attendees travel from all over to attend the event closest to them! For the Charlotte MommyCon on May 5th, special room blocks have been made at The Embassy Suites By Hilton Charlotte Uptown. Rates start at $139 per night. Make sure to book ASAP before the rooms sell out!
Ticket Details & Discounts
There are three ticket options:
- VIP Admission - This ticket is good for admission on both Friday and Saturday events with special VIP only sessions on Friday. The popular upgraded VIP gift bag along with some additional perks to be announced are also included with VIP Admission. The gift bag alone makes this ticket worth it! This is not a gift bag with a bunch of coupons. Fee: $150
- Premium Admission - This ticket is good for a single day admission on Saturday. You'll have access to that days sessions, event elements and exhibitor hall. You'll also receive a gift bag! Fee: $45
- General Admission - This is the most affordable ticket option. It is good for a single day admission on Saturday. You'll have access to that day's sessions, event elements and exhibitor hall but without a gift bag. Fee: $25
For 10% off tickets at any MommyCon event, use discount code "WHOLE9FAMILY18" at checkout. This discount can be combined with the social sharing discount of $2 off each ticket at checkout. I can also arrange additional discounts for groups of 20 or more. Contact me to request a special group discount code.
Now who’s ready for a
MommyCon Charlotte Ticket Giveaway!?!?
MommyCon Charlotte will be held on Saturday, May 5th at the Charlotte Convention Center. I'm so thankful to have been chosen to be a part of the mommycon blogger collective and be able to share some mommycon ticket love!
I'm running a giveaway for a pair of FREE TICKETS to the charlotte event. You’ll have until Thursday, April 19th 2018 at 10pm EST to enter! Entry details are HERE on our Instagram Page.
Have you ever been to MommyCon? Are you planning on attending? Let me know in the comments! I hope to meet some of you at the Charlotte event!
*This post contains affiliate links. You can read our full disclosure HERE.